Friday, March 27, 2015

First milestone

Hello, I'm Div4Son


With my DOV and MCD dividends received mid month (after the previous results), I am happy to report that I have exceeded the $100 dividends a month milestone.

I just need to repeat this a couple of times to get to the $100K mark with $300 monthly dividends. Not a bad strategy for building Dividend Growth Stocks!

Not bad for ~ 6 months.


The updated 'pizza' pie chart now includes DOV and more MCD. 

Of course, this is just a psychological milestone. It is just a small step towards to goal of financial independence.

That's all folks!

Div4son

Disclosure: Long MCD, DOV.

4 comments:

  1. Hi D4S, congratulations for the dividend income milestone. I really like your charts. Keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MU,
      Thanks for your comments. After reviewing your options strategy, I think it is a good addition to DGI investing.
      Div4Son

      Delete
  2. Congrats on receiving $100+ in dividends in a single month. After only 6-months is an impressive feat...keep it up! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. AFFJ, thanks for your support. Hopefully, I can grow the dividend snowball. I get a lot of inspiration from the DGI community.

    ReplyDelete