Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Recent Purchase (Tax Deferred) - WMT

I recently added WMT to my tax deferred 401k account. This is not fresh capital. I recently liquidated one of the funds for DGI investments.

Details of Purchase

On Tuesday, I bought 65 shares of Walmart (WMT).

Action
Security
Price
Quantity
Amount
Buy
WMT
$58.80
65
3822

This purchase increases my forward annual dividends by $127.40.


I've analyzed WMT before -

I also bought some WMT in my taxable account recently. You can read my thoughts there.
http://div4son.blogspot.com/2015/10/weekly-purchase-7-wmt.html

My view on WMT is still the same. For my tax-deferred account, my plan is to just sit on the investment, collect the dividends, and let time do its magic.

D4s

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks div chimp. I try to keep this account as boring as possible.
      D4s

      Delete
  2. Good buy Div4son. I really like WMT at its current price. I'm looking to maybe add more shares later this month. WMT is due for a bounce back. Let's hope the holidays shoppers help us out here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks investment hunting!
      The price looks good - but I don't know if it go down more or go up. I am pretty confident the dividends will hold so my plan is to sit on this for a while.
      Thanks for visiting and commenting!
      D4s

      Delete
  3. Great buy with WMT. I have seen a lot of people snapping it up at these prices. I too am looking to add it to my portfolio. Keep up the good work (MoneyGrower UK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moneygrower. With WMT, you just have to sit and wait. There are some short term issues. Good luck with your investments over there in UK.
      D4s

      Delete