Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Recent Purchase - DEO

With the mini dip and VIX over 20, I decided to review my positions and add in the areas of weakness. DEO is trading in my buy zone due to all the brexit and minor negative news. However, I believe the fundamentals have not changed much. Therefore, it is good to buy more.

Due to my remote purchase from Vietnam, I can't show my regular criteria table etc. Anyway, here's a snapshot of the trade.


I can tell you it's good to continue to have access to my account - anywhere in the world and with my VPN (for security). 

What are you buying this week?
D4s

11 comments:

  1. Great purchase D4S. Love this company. I am glad to be a shareholder with you. I would love to purchase some more of them so hopefully soon. Cheers and have fun in Vietnam bud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dividend Hustler, yes. I've been buying in the 100-110 range. I will buy more if it dips to the 90s.
      Good company with recognizable products.
      D4s

      Delete
  2. Hi D4S. I've really been enjoying your blog and hope to start my own to document my foray into dividend investing. I have not bought DEO, but I've bought a couple of your other recent purchases - TGT, WFC and CMI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Papa Div. You've made my day. Let me know when you've set up your blog and I'll add a link to it on my blog roll.
      Cheers
      D4s

      Delete
  3. Hey D4S, thanks for sharing your purchase. I like DEO too, from afar. Should be around for a very long time :)

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it too - especially Guinness. I also like Fosters :)
      D4s

      Delete
  4. hi D4s, you're a lot braver than me. i'm still waiting for brexit to finish before jumping in. by the way what VPN are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either Brave or stupid. Maybe both. Actually, I split up my purchase - will buy in the 90s using my larger account.
      D4s

      Delete
  5. Good buy at a solid price. I've had this on my list at a price just under $100 so I missed this opportunity since my alerts didn't go off as it was just a tad above my target price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TITM, I was hoping it will go lower. Anyway, thanks for visiting. I'll be adding your blog to my blog list.
      D4s

      Delete