Saturday, July 9, 2016

Recent Buy(Tax Deferred) - WFC & GILD


I didn’t have a chance to post my purchases last week during the “Brexit” crisis. Anyway, I managed to add to my GILD and WFC positions

Date
Security ID
Quantity
Price
Net Amount
06/27/2016
WFC
75
44.74
3368.18
06/27/2016
GILD
40
79.25
3182.67



Total
6550.85

You can check out my previous posts on these companies.


Both purchases were on my tax-deferred accounts.

For WFC, I wanted to add more once it dips below $45. My next purchase when it crosses $40.
For GILD, the threshold was below $80. Unless it dips into the low 70s, I will focus on another HealthCare company. Maybe CAH.

WFC and GILD add $189 ($114 & $75 respectively) to my annual dividends.
Now, the market has rebounded again - so it is time to do more research.

D4s

4 comments:

  1. Great buys D4S. I'm happy be be fellow shareholders with these 2. Thanks for sharing and let's hope to find some more great deals. Cheers buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Div Hustler, just trying to be like you :)
    D4s

    ReplyDelete
  3. WFC was one of my buys in June as well. Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Papa Div, I'm glad to be a fellow shareholder. Thanks for visiting. BTW, I really liked your design of your blog.
      D4s

      Delete